“Future Geoscience” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Future Geoscience” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Future Geoscience Ltd’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Kevin Field, General Manager
He can be contacted directly on email@example.com
Any questions on data security, data security complaints or requests for personal data known as Subject Access Requests (SAR’s) should be sent directly to him.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES AND USING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Analytic sand Usage
- Google Analytics
- General Data: Cookies and Usage Data (anonymized data collection only, no personally identifiable data are collected)
- Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics.
- Lead Forensics
- Click here to opt-out of Lead Forensics Analytics.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.